TradeData are the Australian International Trade Data experts. TradeData have access to the most up to date and most detailed Australian Import and Export Statistics available. TradeData has 20 years’ experience in the supply and analysis of the Australian international trade data to clients. Some common issues that arise are:
- What is the correct HS Classification code for my product and how has this changed over time? Please note: many codes changes occurred with the release of the January 2017 statistics.
- How accurate is the data? How do I detect and what do I do if there are errors?
- How do I use and interpret the data?
- What are confidential data items and can this be overcome?
- If there are two or more different products within the one HS classification code, can I analyse these separately?
TradeData has solutions to all of these issues. Let TradeData:
- Supply you the information in a manner customised to your requirements; and/or
- Undertake and supply the analysis to you.
TradeData not only has the most up to date and most detailed Australian data available but has developed customised solutions to all issues that can arise with using the data. In fact we have been doing just this for hundreds of clients over the last 20 years. For further information please click here to email us